- Pinstripe Style Taillight Decal(Horizontal Cut)
- Comes with 2 large 30”w x 10”t sheets
- Pinstripe pattern styled after vintage taillights with similar patterns
- Premium outdoor rated die-cut vinyl
- Multiple color options available
- Single color transfer sticker with no background
- Made to order
- Please allow up to one week for shipping
- Universal fit(cutting and trimming will be required during installation for a perfect fit)
- Understand this is not a peel and stick decal and it will require patience, prep, and skill for the best results
1. Rub the decal to be sure the clear transfer tape is properly stuck to the vinyl.
2. Clean and dry the desired area with isopropyl alcohol(test in an inconspicuous area to ensure no strange reaction or discoloration to the desired area will occur). Decals will work best on a clean and smooth surface.
3. Remove the wax paper backing slowly to make sure the vinyl stays adhered to the clear transfer tape.
4. Carefully position the decal to the desired area.
5. Apply the decal by starting at one side rubbing to the other side to prevent any air bubbles.
6. Use an object like a squeegee or ID card to ensure the entire decal is fully adhered to the desired area.
7. Let sit for a minimum of 15 minutes before removing the clear transfer tape.
8. Slowly remove the clear transfer tape while making sure no vinyl remains stuck to the clear transfer tape.
9. Inspect decal for air bubbles. Usually bubbles can be carefully worked out to the edge of the decal.